Old San Juan (Viejo San Juan)
Historic Site, Neighborhood
San Juan, San Juan
- Enjoy on of the oldest city in America! The Old San Juan is the place for an afternoon walk. Be sure to visit many of the stores that surround this area!
- A tiny limestone island surrounded by a 400 year old wall, this UNESCO world heritage site will surely captivate your heart with its blue cobblestones, colonial architecture, great food, and people.
- Walking through Old San Juan at night is just beautiful... captures the historical essence of PR
- Walk... Just walk around and get familiar with everything...!
- Like history? Check out these Documerica photos taken in Puerto Rico in 1973. Take a photo of the area today, submit it to our State of the Environment Photo Project, and help us document the changes.
- Old San Juan has over 500 years of histoy and its still here to see and touch a must do when visting Puerto Rico...
- Lots of great little shops, cigar, souvenir, and good food. Wonderful people.
- Magico, un sitio donde todos lo que visiten Puerto Rico deben visitar
- Everything you need as a tourist. Spend the day and walk the cobblestone streets and soak up the history and sun.
- Such a cute little city.... Can't wait to be back.
- This is one of the most romatic and historic area. Its a must to visit when you come to Puerto Rico. Youb will not regreat it
- El Fuerte San Felipe del Morro es una fortificacin del siglo XVI construida en el extremo norte de San Juan, Puerto Rico. Por muchos aos, vigil la entrada a la baha de San Juan y protegi la ciuda
- Old San Juan is paved in blue cobblestone dating back nearly 500 years. Some wander its streets without a map or direction; to discover its history, art galleries, and beautiful views on their own.
- Take a walk enjoy The beauty of this little but charming town.
- The best place for tourist! There are clubs, restaurants, stores, historic places and more. - Kenya Michaels, RuPaul's Drag Race Season 4
- An awesome city. Just stay out of La Perla!
- Muy linda esta ciudad ...sin duda seguir viniendo
- I Love San Juan!
- The #1 Reputable and Discount Taxi service in Puerto Rico! Google: "Luquillo TAXI" and check our trip advisor reviews under "Luquillo TAXI" or "Shawn Herrera"E-MAIL ~ firstname.lastname@example.org
- Plaza coln.