Old Salem Museums & Gardens
Historic Site, History Museum, Travel
600 Old Salem Rd (at S Main St)
Winston-Salem, NC 27101
- SCREAM....not for the weak hearted!!!!
- Lunch at the tavern is always great. Or swing by the bakery and pick up some freshly baked sugar bread!
- Be sure to stop by Winkler Bakery for fresh baked Moravian cookies & breads. Learn more about W-S history, local restaurants & other things to do in W-S on www.MyWinston-Salem.com
- Starting the tour
- Unique gifts at Moravian Book &Gift Shop & T. Bagge Merchant! Don't forget to stop by Winkler Bakery! To learn more about Old Salem & the history of the Moravian Star, visit www.MyWinston-Salem.com
- Be sure to check out the bakery!!
- Great place for history buffs.
- Lots of fun !!!!
- Love the buildings and great to tour year 'round. Winkler's bakery is a must-try the onion bread!
- Definitely worth a visit if you are in Winston-Salem.
- Supper at the Tavern,next visit the bakery
- Beautiful little town.