Old Pitt Street Bridge
Park, Scenic Lookout
957-975 Pitt St
Mt. Pleasant, SC 29464
- Bring a bottle of wine. Might not be legal, but it's the best spot to kick back and have a few sips.
- Absolutely the most beautiful place in Charleston to watch a sunrise or sunset, take a stroll about 1.5 hours until sundown to catch the sun sinking into the horizon, the bridge, and a dolphin or two.
- Great place to enjoy a nice walk and see the sunset.
- Undiscovered really! I love to ride my bike and the views are amazing!
- Best spot in Charleston, SC to watch the Fireworks!! Hands down!
- Favorite spot in Charleston. During the day enjoy amazing views of downtown or watch dolphins play. At night see the beautiful lights of Charleston. People doing yoga, reading, fishing, walking dogs.
- This place is beautiful any time of day especially tonight.
- Stunning! Pristine and a mini paradise! Lovely sunsets!
- Dope at dark. The stars are the best and it's unbelievably peaceful
- The best place to catch a sunset! About a 4 mile ride if you park at Coleman & Center Street.
- What the south is all about!
- Come watch the dolphins play and the pelicans dive-bomb. Absolutely beautiful!!