Old National Centre
Performing Arts, Parking
502 N New Jersey St (at E. Michigan St.)
Indianapolis, IN 46204
- Old National Centre is the oldest stage house in downtown be sure to check out this piece of history while listening to the band. Team Live Nation
- Hands down the worst venue in town. Best tip: convince you favorite band to play elsewhere.
- Worst customer service you could ask for. Don't bother asking for these people for anything.
- Beautiful venue. It's huge!
- It is the largest Shrine temple in North America and hosts more than 300 concerts, performances, parties and other events throughout the year.
- If the show is at the Egyptian Room, use the ER doors, not the doors under the marquee.
- Use www.ticketmaster.com for all your ticketing needs. Avoid scalpels and stubhub as you are by no means guaranteed by other than Ticketmaster
- Skip the "soft" pretzels in the concessions area. Hard, dry, and stale.
- Buy concert tickets at the box office here to save $ compared to Ticketmaster online.
- NO PARKING!!
- The "preferred" parking is a gimmick - got to venue 40 min early on rainy night and all spots "taken" even though lot 2/3 full
- Comedy tosh !
- Great room, great sound, cool decor!
- The hall leading to the smoking area (east doors) smells disgustingly horrible. Avoid at all costs.
- I saw Young the Giant here, awesome venue, great staff.
- I need to get back here... LOVE this venue.
- nice venue but very pricey alcohol wise! drink before going in
- Good place to see a concert. Drinks are expensive, which is to be expected... Like $9 for a mixed drink.
- Top notch venue for concerts. Reasonably priced drinks. Pay for parking before to alleviate stress. Nice location.
- The Murat is a beautiful building. I've been to many things here over the years from a prom to concerts to live shows. It's a great venue with lots of history