Old Forge Restaurant
Pub, Wings, American
125 N Main St
Lanesboro, MA 01237
- Refuse to split a table into multiple checks, very inconvenient.
- Awesome beer, VERY FRIENDLY waitstaff and hostesses! You may have to wait 10-20 minutes for a table on busy days, but it is SO worth it. Been coming here for 11 years now! Tasty wings! Get the Dean's.
- Go for the beer, maybe wings. Not burgers.
- Usually great burgers. Special trip to visit town and the service was awful. I think they got more of a crowd than they were prepared for. Original wings are cooked perfectly and crisp.
- If you eat the wicked hot wings, don't drink beer.
- Sign up for the beer card challenge!
- The wings are delicious! You won't be disappointed!
- Original wings are a teriyaki concoction. "Traditional" are buffalo style. And Buff Orpington wings are the most amazing wings in the world.
- The best part of the berkshires! LOL not a joke
- drink 50 different beers in a year and get your own personalized mug!
- Great beer list 18+ obscure drafts and 200 more bottles, food should be much better.
- Wings are real deal. Order them extra crispy. Pair with one of their many beers and enjoy
- Great beer selection. Get original wings hot flavor and cooked crispy.
- Amazing craft beer selection both on tap and in bottles. Couple that with a cozy dive bar vibe and some great wings.
- Chicken wings and beer
- Wings, Deans extra crispy:-) Awesome beer selection
- Join the beer card club and come often. Dean's Extra Crispy all the way, get a dozen, and don't worry how long you'll wait, it's worth it. Tons if great craft beer.
- These people may make good wings but they can't cook a steak Way over cooked the 1st one and didn't do much better after I sent it back.
- The chicken wings are phenomenal!