The Old Fashioned Tavern & Restaurant
7:30am - 10:30pm
7:30am - 12:00am
7:30am - 1:00am
7:30am - 1:00am
7:30am - 1:30am
9:00am - 1:30am
9:00am - 10:30pm
Lists & rankings
- Excellent food and a great selection of Wisconsin beer.
- Madison food writer Kyle Nabilcy: "Its thick pub-style burgers, has provided a gateway for a younger generation's appreciation of Wisconsin supper club culture. Mondays are two-for-one burger nights."
- Cheese curds with tiger and ranch sauce. You won't be disappointed.
- get a #30. its that simple
- can't go wrong with anything.
- Don't be "that guy" and order a miller or bud light.
- Best cheese curds in the US. Their food is extraordinary. They have an amazing selection of beers and feature vodkas infused with fruit.
- You MUST get the cheese curds. Even if you don't think you'll like them. I think they put crack in them.
- CHEESE CURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRDS
- There are FIFTY Wisconsin beers on tap here.
- House Burger (#30) is goddamn fantastic. Don't miss it.
- Get your Wisconsin on. They have an amazing (and huge) tap list of Wisconsin beers, and the food feature all the classic Wisconsin fare. The lazy susans are outstanding.
- Get the Cheese Curds w/ the Tiger Blue.
- Mandatory: Cheese curds with Tiger Sauce
- Got turned away, at age 38 because I forgot ID! Don't forget yours!
- EGG BURGERRRRRRR!!!!
- Great place, good food and 40 beers on tap. Cheese. Curds are a must
- Cheese curds and beer yum
- Delish soup and salad fresh from the Farmers Market from the square with a great amount of dressing.
- The house burger is amazing. The cheese curds are amazing. The beer is amazing. See a trend?