Old Faithful Geyser
Hot Spring, Landmark, Other Outdoors
U.S. 191 (btwn 20 & 89)
Yellowstone National Park, WY 82190
- Watch the geyser erupt every 65-91 minutes. Times for the next eruption are posted.
- Watch it blow!
- Head to the newly built visitors center first... They'll let you know when Old Faithful will erupt next!
- Use the wind to determine the best place to stand for the eruption. Stand on the side of Old Faithful opposite the way the wind is blowing the steam
- Call (307) 344-2751 for the forecasted time of the next eruption.
- Never jump inside it!
- The geyser cannot hear you clap.
- <3 Cuddle Up & Watch Old Faithful!! It's Especially Beautiful In The Snow Fall <3
- Awesome! Even better when there's snow on the ground!!
- It really is a spectacular sight to behold and will send shivers down your spine (in a good way). A true American icon and wonderful experience.
- Check estimated eruption times online at https://mobile.twitter.com/GeyserNPS
- Bison at Old Faithful
- Don't just see Old Faithful! All the predicted geysers are amazing, some even more spectacular than Old Faithful!
- Worth the wait!
- It's. Something everyone should see at least once.
- Waiting for her to blow ...
- Waiting for the next eruption? Go to the bar at the Old Faithful Inn and enjoy a frosty pint of Moose Drool while you wait.
- ! , 60-90 ,
- It's worth the wait to see this live!