The Old Capitol Inn
226 N State St (Yazoo St.)
Jackson, MS 39201
- Okay, 70s era but five down sides: plastic tubs, they charge for coffee f/ in-room coffee maker, noisy street, poor beds and pillows and NO OUTLETS. When will boutique hotels make outlets available?
- Want to eat lunch?We are open mon-fri 11a-2p for delicious lunch. Need a meeting place, a place to have your wedding..this is the place. Very cozy with a choice of 24 themed hotel rooms...check us out
- Talking with Mende- she wants the Mayor to come by for lunch!
- Old Capitol Inn Provides
- Room #1: charming 2 story suite. Great bathroom. Large jetted tub, spa shower w/rainshower head & body sprays. Bed felt smaller than a queen & was too soft for me. Great value & stay.
- Weddings are fun here
- Great food, excellent service. Eat in the garden if it isn't too hot! Real southern food at a good affordable price
- Ask for the Internet password... Then check out lifekraze.com you'll love it