Oktoberfest by the Bay
Beer Garden, German
- ...willkommen zum Oktoberfest by the Bay! Oins, zwoi Gsuffa!
- Drink the beer. I've heard it's good
- Get the half chicken with potatoes. It's delish and enough food for two. Also the bar all the way at the back has no line!
- Save cave chirleader, save yourself!!!
- Buy a stein immediately!!
- Sure it is full of 20-something drunk douchebags, but sometimes sunshine, beer, and the PRODIGIOUS eye candy of tipsy youngsters is just what the doctor ordered.
- That is not even close to the Oktoberfest in Munich. In Munich there is no Entry Fee! No Tokens! And the fake german beer tastes pretty bad and is too expensive.
- BYOS - Bring Your Own Stein (the ones here are $10)