776 Arguello Blvd (at Cabrillo St)
San Francisco, CA 94118
- This place is ridiculously awesome. The Best Fresh Sushi, Anywhere.
- Everything is simple and delicious at a decent price.
- Pricy but so so. The best thing is their complimentary green tea! Omakase was just okay
- Small sushi place near the park. Not too expensive, quality tuna, cool owner.
- They do not do takeout. Make sure you make a reservation or risk being turned away.
- Not good at all. I had high hopes but it was just a very limited menu with poor quality rice and fish. Really a disappointment. Do not recommend.
- open thurs-sat, super authentic + fresh sushi spot. roe w/ quail egg, yellowtail + tuna are amazing
- Bring cash. They don't take credit cards.
- ACTUAL sushi. Great fish. Amazing, personal & secret. Make a reservation.
- Sit at the sushi bar and just let the chef do his thing.
- "Thank You!"
- Fresh fish and sushi only. The "kitchen" is pretty much a small toaster oven, so don't expect cooked dishes here. Great prices and quality!
- Reliable, well-priced sushi from a restaurant that's been there for over 30 years.
- Jacks fish and hamachi are consistently amazing. Try a maguro hand roll as well.
- Open only on thurs fri and sat. Sit at the bar and the chef (Akio) places the sushi directly on the counter/bar in front of where you sit!
- This place is never open
- Yet another place that deserves more love. Authentic sushi bar, great fish and great setup at the bar. The real sushi experience!
- Sit at the bar