Okemo Mountain Resort
Ski Area, Lodge, Mountain
- Challenging trails. Should definitely try out the mountain for free from 8am till 9am just to see if the slopes are groomed to your liking.
- Try the Waffles with chocolate and apple cider. Both are so good.
- Try before you buy: Free skiing from 8am to 9am
- Be careful - not all the lifts close at the same time! It's very easy to get stranded on the wrong side of the mountain, even before 4pm.
- Beat the crowds by making Jackson Gore your home base. Spend the day traversing the mountain to south face and back again, avoiding northstar at all costs (except for during the lunch lull).
- If you're renting equipment, no need to wait in the ticket line. You can get lift tix at the rental counter, too
- Best family mountain. Go eat at the summit for mac & cheese, chowder or baked potato ! :)
- ooo good, u need to try the bacon fried, wooow are soooo good, god i wish to be there
- S'Mores at Jackson Gore Inn
- Great family mountain with trails for all skill levels
- So pricey!
- Wide variety of terrain.
- Lots of trails to choose from. Visited during the week in March and there were hardly any lines. Jackson Gore is a nice place to stay and offers ski in and ski out access.
- Try not to bowl over all the little pins (kids) if it's your first time. This place gets packed.
- Very family-friendly resort with great snowmaking.
- Awesome mountain and lots to do in the surrounding areas
- No more free skiing from 8. -9. :(
- Great VT skiing...#SkiTheEast
- WAFFLE SHACK
- There is a bag check for a fee. There are also multiple entry and single entry lockers you can rent - so you don't have to get totally ready in the car.