Okami Japanese Steak House
Japanese, Asian, Steakhouse
11:00am - 10:00pm
- The food is bland, the service is terrible. Horrific experience.
- I never thought I'd say that Japanese Cuisine was better in little old Jacksonville, North Carolina compared to Wilmington.
- When you first walk in, look up into the silo, stop, and while still looking up, spin around fast. It's awesome :)
- Used to be the Creamery and has really good sushi!
- 'All you can eat sushi' which i think is $ 21.99. Before me and my friend go out eat sushi aways over $100,now i pay $ for all that good sushi. oh,love it.
- we went to okami for my mom's birthday this weekend, which their hibachi is always good, but my brother and i tried 'All you can eat sushi' . was so good.everyone has so much fun. food are great.
- Maybe I came on a bad day but the food was not up to par. Not a lot of flavor. A little rubbery. We ordered sushi as soon as we came in and we had to ask for it again when the check came.
- Went for my daughter's birthday. Our cook (Whiteboy) made her night extra special as they had a small food fight trying to catch rice and veggies in their mouths. The food was excellent as always!
- All You can eat $21.99!
- Great sushi specials! Lots of good sake flavors too!
- Great Nigiri
- Delicious Squid and excellent wait staff!
- GOOD FOOD , GOOD SHOW, GOOD SERVICE. FUN.......I have the ' black jack roll' LOVE IT, the chef cook the steak just perfect , my friend have his good time with the saki show.haha.....
- good sushi,also good prices...
- An hour and a half later.....still no sushi. Hmmmmm....and the waitress blamed the sushi chef, said he got backed up! She actually never put the order in! Not good!!!
- Very clean, smells great; affordable rolls!
- Half price sushi 4-7
- Try the spicy tuna sushi rolls and add tempura crunch, and spicy mayo on top. Yummmy!
- Read what dining critic Liz Biro liked and disliked. Click the More info link to read her full review.
- Great food all around, despite a poor review from star news opinionist Liz Biro. Have yet to have anything short of exceptional here. Fresh local ingredients make a difference!