930 Queen St. W (Shaw)
- The Korean Fried Chicken wings are awesome. Shoyu ramen broth and noodles are great. Be sure to try the snail salad.
- The food is well beyond A-OK
- best place to take indecisive friends as the menu is rather small (but good)
- Fun communal tables, a great sake collection and quick, informal Japanese-inspired ramen. Delish.
- Wow. Very tasty.
- Great chicken wings!
- The r&b slow jams really set the mood for lunch. ;)
- It was A-OK.
- Same shtick as Oddseoul (around the corner), but not as good