Ojai Valley Inn & Spa
Resort, Hotel, Spa
- This hotel not only hosted presidents Reagan, Ford and Carter, but it also served as an Army training camp during the 1940s.
- Check unlisted in-house TV channel 54. They stream some fun stuff there.
- Jimmys pub..best homemade chips
- Best place to be alone yet happily with someone. My idea of bliss.
- This is one of the most serene places. The herb garden pool is a real treat, but it's seasonal, don't miss it!
- Herb Garden pool is the best when baby is with the local babysitter
- "About an 1.5 hrs out of town, but it's a great place to get away for the weekend. It's romantic, peaceful, and a great place to read and meditate. P.S. Best massage of my life!" - Tasha Taylor
- This place is magical. Bring your soul leave your phone.
- If you're planning a meeting here, give your team a mental rest. Plan meetings until 12:00, have catered lunch, resume at 12:30 and end at 2:30. Give them afternoon to enjoy golf, spa.
- Amazing grounds and tennis... try Black Bean Burger at the Spa cafe
- Great. Coffee by the fire:-)
- Beautiful grounds and pleasant staff. Very accommodating to big groups.
- Beautiful, tranquil, luxurious resort. Like a Four Seasons - but with a bit more granola.
- Here, you can play a 18-hole round of golf, dine at a long list of restaurants, swim in the hotel's pools, or have a spa day in their 31,000-square-foot spa.
- Classic luxury . Enjoy
- The spa .....
- Indigo pool has been renovated- so relaxing. Staff is amazing.
- Beautiful property. Try the Somadome at the spa. Don't forget to say hello to Casper the bird!
- What a great place to get away from it all. Beautiful scenery, great staff and great architecture!
- Everything is awesome here!!!