Oistins Fish Market
Oistins Main Rd (Oistins Hills)
Oistins, Christ Church
- Go early (say 5:45 pm), walk on the pier and perhaps see a great sunset. Collect your fish scraps from the vendors in the fish market and feed the turtles.
- Oistins Friday Night o local para curtir umas mixagens "muito loucas" de rap, hip-hop, reggae e pop com djs falando durante msicas e muita gente danando no palco e comer a verdadeira comida bajan
- Great experience. Fantastic variety of seafood. Oistins is a MUST when in Barbados.
- Get to see the fishing boats and the fishermen making their nets, as well as observing the daily activities of a fish market the Bajan way. Home of the Oistins Fish Festival in Easter
- V vibrant n v noisy. The place to b to feel the caribbean life.
- Best place to get that fresh fish.
- You must have marlin at Uncle George Fish Net Grill. Little bit pricey, but taste so good.
- Uncle George's Fish Net Grill is the best! Check out these smiles. And karaoke on Saturdays is a must.
- FRIDAY AND SATURDAY - Local hang out spot. Delicious grilled fish dishes - Dolphin, Marlin & Barbados' famous Flying Fish. Enjoy the music, sample bajan Rum. A must DO visitor experience.
- Great place to get to know local culture. Vibrant is the word here. Be sure to come on Fridays and see the dancing!
- Love this place! Fresh fish and nice people.
- Uncle George is the best place to go! Open all week days, so no necessity to queue on Friday
- Go to Uncle George's and and Lexi's
- fun place with lots of places to choose from. you can't really go all that wrong, so take your pick or ask a local.
- Try "De Red Snapper" the food is great the service was a bit slow but very friendly and we weren't disappointed. Great sides of rice w/peas and salads are quite memorable.
- Great ambiance. Great food.
- Good place for fresh fish and local food.
- Just taking a bite
- Come here to "lime", music and tons of seafood.
- Good place to buy your local fish at reasonable prices