- Great atmosphere with real tasty food
- As noites de sexta-feira em Oistins so inesquecveis! Com a autenticidade de um evento feito para os bajans e a presena de praticamente todos turistas que esto em Barbados naquele momento
- Love getting fresh shark from the fish market.
- Greatest fish ever, just want to eat there every day. Then a great mixture of music, karaoke, I really like oldies goldies on Fri nights just dance the nite away on sit on beach relaxin
- Great music. Great food. Awesome atmosphere!
- Go 4 a good sea-bath.
- Friday night fish fry is the best with a nuber of booths to eat at. I recommend Gordon's or Mo's as the best place's to eat. Try the Dolphin (Mahi mahi). Arrive early in order to get a seat.
- Ok, it's a toss up on who has the best booth for food: Shirley's or Pat's...but George's is definitely worth the wait.
- Oistins on a friday if you dont fancy crowds is a no,but if you want music, dance and a awesome atmosphere filled with lively people then its your night. Pats place have the best fish ive tried.
- The food and drink
- Aggressive. Lotsa fish + Mac pie
- Eat at Pat's, you will thank me later. Get the Grilled Marlin Dinner. It come with choice is salad and two sides. Yummy grilled potatoes. Wash it down with your drink of choice.
- Seafood Feast check Shirley's and Pat's
- Friday nights are the best
- Muy buena la comida King Fish 100% recomendable
- A short walk from Oistins there is great food and drinks at Mr. Delicious Snack Bar - Visit the canteen right on Enterprise/Miami Beach! Enjoy