The Ohio Union
Student Center, Administrative Building, Convention Center
- Look out Ohio State! The Ohio Union is now on Foursquare. Add us as a friend today!
- Ohio State's brand new jewel is the new Ohio Union, opened in 2010 and features a ballroom and a theatre, home to many food options and is LEED certified.
- For anyone checking out OSU, this UKY student is regretting not doing so sooner.
- The Ohio Union is home to over 1000 OSU student organizations. Get involved today by visiting the Keith B. Key Center for Student Leadership and Service on the 2nd floor of the Ohio Union.
- Get as much free stuff as you can. After all, it's costing us $50 a quarter.
- This place is beautiful!
- My friend said her friend found a screw in her sloopys parfait.
- Get ready! The Ohio Union is cooking up some specials for all our Foursquare fans. Stay tuned...
- You can get a great meal at Sloopy's....and they do not except tips.
- Madewell's Denim Roadtrip will be at Ohio State University on 4/26/12 on between 12-5pm. Stop by for some very special surprises, including a styling station, a hair-braiding bar and a secret deal.
- Good place to meet and get homework done.
- Check out the Heisman Trophy on the 2nd floor
- Check out Woody's Tavern
- Pretty, awesome, and pretty awesome
- Atmosphere and food choices
- Lots of food, but no real study spaces.
- A great place for students and alumni to congregate. And Woody's Tavern!
- the Union
- "This place looks really nice!" -Me
- Take a picture with the Brutus statue then check out the state of Ohio made out of Ohio plates.