Music Venue, Rock Club, Bar
- Not quite in Boulder but home to many excellent shows
- The Ogden Theatre originally hosted live performances such as weekly organ recitals, dances, lectures and vaudeville acts - most notably, the legendary Harry Houdini.
- The epilogues will fucking kill you
- Drink before you get here. The drinks are super expensive, they have slow service, and the bar is exceptionally crowded. Avoid this if you can!
- The atmosphere depends on the show, but for the best spot... not the lowest level next to the stage, but behind the first railing one row up. PRIME.
- Classic Denver venue...
- I love the venue!!!
- Skip summer concerts. This place gets rain forest hot.
- Best place to go on a Tuesday after the show is the Horseshoe Lounge at 20th & Logan.
- Get drinks upstairs or at the side bars
- Dudes hit the troughs upstairs
- Remember, there are two mens restrooms on the balcony level - right next to each other. The one straight ahead of you is obvious, but it's easy to miss the door to your right. Yep, it says MENS.
- Ive seen Talib Kweli, Jean Grae, Pharoah Monche and many others at this venue!
- Classic small scale venue with excellent sound and theater feel. Lines form early so be sure to get a good spot!
- Need some Wi-Fi while you're dancing the night away? The password is: AEGLiveGuest.
- There is a pizza joint just down the street for a quick snack before going in for your show!
- See you Wednesday June 26th 2013 for the Summerland Tour featuring LIVE, Everclear, Filter & Sponge! For more info and to RSVP visit http://bit.ly/LIVEDenverCO
- absolute favorite place to see a show!
- We'll be here playing with Young the Giant on Feb. 18, 2012. Be there! - Walk the Moon
- You can avoid the service fees by hitting up their box office the night of any show or Saturdays 10-2. Know what shows you're interested in though, because the employees usually aren't very informed.