Pub, Music Venue
- Lesbian night can be rough
- Great craic here!
- There are pubs and then there's O'Donoghues. You're always sure to have a bit of craic here
- Great pub
- One of the best Guinness in town. Very authentic.
- Authentic pub. Definitely worth stopping in. Personally I was disappointed that they did a crappy Guinness pour. Was expecting the real deal - 119.5 seconds
- Sunday afternoon session is the best in the city centre. Cozy and a tight squeeze in the winter, but in the beer garden on nice days - bonus for smokers.
- "imagine what it would be like if one was still allowed to smoke..." and it's like a middle-earth pub, where you can encounter old aged, long bearded men sing old irish songs! Wonderful !
- Limited choice of food but lovely atmosphere with traditional Irish music.
- Nice crowd of people. But I was missing something like live music
- Best pub in Dublin! Fantastic staff, talkative regulars, and a perfect place for a Guinness. Plus - live music from Victor! Personal favorite.
- Great pint of Guinness. Live music played very often, even Sunday afternoons, in the old side.
- Really The Pub of pubs! Strongly recommended
- Cool outdoor pub!
- The bar where the Dubliners played in thier early days.
- One of the finest. The Guinness is top quality and the trad music and craic on a Wed night will hold you there.
- Classic!! A must stop for any visitor...
- Order a Midleton Irish Whiskey!
- Great pub with live music
- Vibe was awesome