- Saturday special.... Rib Tips, mmm, mmm, mmm.
- comfortable, good group and great service.reasonable prices. great ham,burgers and roast beef. love the atmosphere.
- Before you reflexively put in that burger-and-requisite-side-of-fried-mushrooms order, take a moment to reacquaint yourself with the single (and never-changing) daily special.
- Shake Shacks Danny Meyer calls this one of the most satisfying cheeseburgers youll ever have. Bonus points for Cardinals games blaring at the bar. More places to eat like a local: tandl.me/12ufz7c
- I love the old, poorly-lit atmosphere of this place. The burgers are as good as everyone says, and the beer selection is solid. My favorite 3am bar in St. Louis!
- Chosen as 2011 Best 3 AM Bar in RFT's Best of St. Louis issue.
- The O'Connell's Amber Ale is one of the best beers :)
- Forget the amazing burgers, you've got to get the roast beef sandwich. TONS of meat at only $7.
- FYI...No tomato's. But delicious burgers!
- hamburgers are awesome...onion rings delicious.
- The burgers are great. Big and thick and juicy, cooked how you like them, well, medium or rare. Onion rings are good, too.
- Great food, friendly staff, family friendly, very comfortable. Great place to take a date also. private booths.
- Burgers are fantastic
- One of the best burgers in St. Louis.
- Best burger in St. Louis
- Good food and drinks. 3am bar
- This quintessential Irish pub located in the outskirts of the Hill has been the scene of many 3 a.m. shots of Jameson and probably just as many burgers.
- Best burgers in St. Louis. The pork sandwich special on Thursdays is also great.
- There are people who'd journey 1,000 miles just for those rib tips on a Saturday.
- Love it! Corned beef excellent