Ocean Place Resort & Spa
1 Ocean Blvd (Ocean Blvd & County Rd537)
Long Branch, NJ 07740
- Used them this venue to Malcolm X Shabazz 10 Year Reunion, can't wait to work with them again!! Great food, nice staff, whole some fun!
- I love it here and the staff is usually nice but not today!!
- The bar has a surprisingly good red wine sangria. Get it to go and and enjoy while taking a dip in the pool.
- It feels like you're on an island here AND it's pet friendly!
- Very nice place in NJ!
- Check out our purple sunglasses selection by Prada. The very best in unique pieces. Available in pastel and bold styles including aviators and cat eye. #PrateEye #Prada #Summertime
- Good spa, beach access, and food
- Good atmosphere.newly renovated
- Hotel doesn't look great from the outside, but the rooms are nice.
- Great family oriented environment. Great views of the ocean. Come back again.
- giant chess and checkers board set off the lobby
- Lovely views of the ocean from the 11th floor. Queen size bed and a couch nice room. Indoor pool, I was there in January for an overnight quick stay. Bar and restaurant right downstairs, and a beach.
- No more pool table :(
- The renovations are looking great!
- I love the ocean hotel!!
- Putting Everything in consideration, despite the challenge, they are open for business and better than ever!
- Avoid this place while it is being reconstructed. Noisy, filled with paint fumes, and pricy. Left a bad taste in my mouth, literally and figuratively.
- Beautiful, clean, friendly service and food is delish.
- Come for at least a weekend to be on the safe side to really enjoy and absorb the town
- Cool sea glass festival