- The water's edge Ocean House is a Victorian-era hotel and the only five-star, five-diamond resort in the state. Even if you don't sleepover, drinks at dusk on the grand porch are a should-do.
- Check out Wes Anderson's Moonrise Kingdom! You can spot Ocean House!
- A columned lobby with overstuffed couches features live piano music in the evening, and just off the lobby, wide verandas facing a croquet lawn are a comfortable spot for taking cocktails.
- We recommend requesting the Grand Deluxe Room 301 for its ocean views, freestanding tub, and blue-tiled fireplace.
- Sit on the porch for a moment, take it all in, and relax.
- It is a nice hotel, but they really need to adjust when people can check in. Don't expect to check in early even though you are paying $600 a night......
- This magnificently restored hotel is a must-visit if you're in the Ocean State. Private beach...indoor pool and dining on the wrap around deck. They offer mid-week packages for great get-aways.
- Crazy view, a bit expensive drinks though #espressomartinimademedoit
- The 'Low Tide Painkiller Cocktail' or two is a must as well as the 'French Onion Crab Dip'. Get the Hot Lobster Roll over the cold because it isn't drenched in butter. It has just the right amount.
- Champaign Brunch was fabulous. Bucket list place.
- Refugio de playa y viaje en el tiempo a Nueva Inglaterra.
- Richard David's (Departures) favorite beachside resort 2015.
- Lamb chops, wine, fresh shrimp & oysters. Service is amazing.
- Amazing service. They really know their wine and make great recommendations. Everything I've ever had here has been delicious.
- Consider visiting in the off seasonmoody skies, long walks on the private beach, and cozy treatments at the hotel spa make for a romantic stay.
- Croquet lawns nod to old-world glamour, while 49 light-filled guest rooms and 22 private villas feature modern bathrooms and custom-made furnishings.
- Now serving Dave's Coffee!
- Ocean house Southside - potentially best cocktail in RI.
- The $54 brunch is pricey but worth it. Seriously.
- Take the Foragers special culinary classes like "Churn it Up" and learn to make butter.