Ocean Edge Resort & Golf Club Room 53D
- Summer view from the edge is gorgeous! Bay viewing at its best,
- Bring your laundry. Free washer/dryer in the rooms.
- All was well until we went back to our room whereupon we painfully discovered that our key failed to open the door.
- Rooms are nice. Great views! Food is good, too.
- JT's Seafood has awesome Clam Chowder!!Wear a scarf if you wanna walk the private beach in the spring time--I froze out there
- I think this place is over hyped. It's kind of a dump for rich people. That being said- the staff is great and I would definitely return bc I had a great time.
- Rooms are dated but comfortable.
- Beautiful golf course, but I live here so I might be a bit bias
- Awesome track! Will play again.
- The rooms and the walk to the beach
- The buffet breakfast was good but the service could be improved a lot.
- Wonderful resort! Love the villas in the village. Feels like home...
- Try the lobster roll at Linz grill. Tasty
- The accommodations are awesome the food fantastic the staff attentive and the views well let's just say when your here you want for nothing !! And ocean terrace is awesome and open to the public !!!
- Patricia is amazing! Scallops app an cod fish tacos are outstanding!
- Phenomenal steak and ritz cod at the terrace and amazing scallops an cod tacos at lynx! Wonderful staff! However, needs to improve on their management for a world class experience...very close ;)
- Lovely place for lunch on a clear day!
- Very pretty, breezy, classy rooftop sunset bar!
- Fish tacos are fantastic!! Bit of a kick to them too :)
- Terrace seating for dinner is murder. Cheese plate is delicious, decent wines, and a good paella