Ocean Beach Municipal Pier
Piers, Scenic Lookout
- walk to the end of the pier and get an amazing view of the ocean. also look at the photo of the huge wave in front of the cafe
- It's WAY longer than it looks.
- Walk around the pier at sunset and you might see dolphins! But be sure to bring a blanket.
- Amazing view of the ocean nice walk!!
- Great for watching tons of surfing
- It's the longest pier in the western hemisphere
- This is an amazing experience in a low-key setting. Make an afternoon of hanging at the Pier and beach, then spend the evening on Newport Ave for food and drinks! The Harp and Winstons are always good
- People watch surf watch or wait for a sunset just whatever you like here on the pier
- A great walk if you're going through Ocean Beach downtown area.
- Awesome place to watch the sunset
- No fishing license required to fish here!
- Great view of the beach
- Fun waves... Fish tacos at South Beach Bar & Grill after a session!
- Come here early in the morning to catch all the schools of fish coming in! (6am).
- Look out for the giant pelicans
- Relax and enjoy the view
- Walk to the end of this place at night.
- Great place to chill and watch the Surfers.
- Whenever I come here I see dogs wearing sunglasses and I ask myself why I dont come here more.
- There's a cute little cafe near the end of the pier.