Ocean Beach Dog Beach
Dog Run, Beach
Voltaire St. (at W Point Loma Blvd.)
San Diego, CA 92107
- Fabulous place for dogs. All but a handful of dogs were off the leash and everyone was getting along. Dogs and people where playing. What fun!
- Bring dog toys! Balls and frisbee; plus some dogs were surfing! Water fountain for dogs is available but if you are staying a while bring dog treats , water, etc. (fountain is on the way in or out).
- Best dog beach ever. 24 hour, off leash, great place to bring your four legged friend.
- dogs are allowed off-leash 24/7/365.
- Lots of dogs! An great scenery!!
- Watch out for the sandy poop
- Beautiful sunsets, happy dogs and friendly owners. Great place to let your dog lose its mind for an hour
- Doggie Disneyland!
- Lots of dogs, all ages and sizes!
- Unless you're sure your dog will run away or attack others, take it off the leash! Otherwise it'll get territorial when other dogs come up to play.
- I don't have a dog, but still like to look at other peoples dogs....
- Don't bring food here, and don't bring babies.....my dog will get sand in your food an knock over your kid; because he is a DOG and this beach is for DOGS not picnicking or sunbathing
- The first leash free beach in the USA
- Sunset was amazing. Rocks perfect for sittin and watching waves roll in.
- Bring extra plastic bags, they don't always have them supplied
- Great place to bring the dog. People keep it pretty clean
- Favorite dog beach!
- Great place to eat with your dog after dog beach.
- Beautiful view for sunset!
- There is a fun geocache here, try to find it if you are adventurous and like spelunking.