Beach, Surf Spot
San Diego, CA 92107
- I befriended a parrot native to the area. He was so good at mimicking my voice that I had him stand in for me on several business calls.
- Where the 8 freeway ends and the weird begins.
- most relaxing and laid back beach in San Diego, the pier and the cliffs are a bonus!
- Where the 8 meets the sand there is a place called Neverland. Stay a while. Stick your toes in the sand and say, at least for a day. Isn't life grand!
- Farmer's Market on Wednesdays for local produce, crafts, and music.
- How is the mayor from alpine?
- Say hello to the bums...
- Be sure to overreact about the "scary" bums and "weird" hippies. Eat at Hodad's, then go immediately to your car and speed back up north the coast.
- As your attorney I advise you to drink heavily.
- GREAT VIEW
- Check out the Farmers Market on Wednesdays. Great produce, live music, and local artisans.
- nicos is the best place ever!
- "don't feed the bums."
- beach bums talk about their privates on the pier.
- check out Sunset Cliffs south of the pier, bonus points if you spot people smoking out of the cliff pipes ;)
- Get your grub on at Hodads, OB Noodle House or Raglan!
- Sunsets, chill atmosphere.
- If apartment hunting check for large trees in close proximity to your windows.. you will hear the loud parrots (most the year) having morning/evening hoopla's. Annoying!
- I love OB. People are friendly, plenty of bars and good food all by the beach. No place better in San Diego.
- OB is the shit!