Niagara Falls State Park
Niagara Falls, NY 14303
- $1 to go on the Observation Deck for a great view of the Falls.
- Tourist tip: an incredible view of the Falls from the U.S. side.
- Definitely do the night and day view-both are distinct! Oh n if u want gud indian food AVOID the welcome center rest. N go to Bollywood Bistro (across from hard rock n behind the welcomecenter)
- If you can stand the unforgiving cold, the observation deck is free during the winter
- After 5pm, admission to the tower is free.
- You can take a lot of good photos here
- Buena ubicacin para observar las cataratas, y esta incluido en el paseo en bote.
- Really? You want me to comment??? Look at the picture! Oh yeah, make sure to go downstairs at the die of the fall. People miss that! And the view is nice at night a swell!
- Excelente background. And unforgetable expereince. Try Tim Hortoms. The best and it is cheaper than other.
- Excellent views of the Falls and you can get the lift down to the bottom as well, by the Maid of the Mist. All for a dollar. Brilliant.
- Only $1 to overlook the falls of you don't want to go on the boat for $17
- The sights is amazing
- Great view for 1$
- We got here almost at 10pm. People were just streaming out when the fireworks display started. Excellent timing. Fabulous end to the day.
- Best view if you are on American side
- Observation deck free right now not sure it it is always
- A must see after 9:00 pm!
- This is a nice place 2 go 2 and observe the falls.
- Mid-August: its super windy n freezing up here!! Must carry a fleece!!
- Excellent--yet terrifying!--view of the Falls. Check out the pictures. It's definitely worth a stop.