Oasis Southwest Grill
Cajun / Creole, Steakhouse
- The food was really good but the service was terrible. Won't be coming back.
- Came in at 12:15, ordered at 12:26 and now it's 12:45 and we just got our food.
- Depending on what time you come in, whose in the kitchen and what server you have you're most likely bound to have horrible service and food. Worked here for a few months and never looked back.
- The fried cheese is amazing!!!! We love coming here! Great steaks and great service!!
- Best tip is to not stop at this place.
- Great fried pickles and ribs
- Worst food ever. Spoiled mashed potatoes and the manager laughed. And I still had to pay for them. I'll never go back
- Big "O" appetizer is not worth the price. Service and food could be better.
- Music on Tue nites
- Worst burger ever service was extremely slow burger was half the size of the bun burnt on the outside dry on the inside. Wasn't served with or was I asked if I wanted any condiments 2 thumbs down!
- Their salmon is off the hook good!