2867 N Oakland Ave (E. Locust St.)
Milwaukee, WI 53211
- Everything is yummyyy :D
- BEST PLACE IN THE MIL
- The cheeseburgers and fries here are so amazing!! The owner is soo nice! He did so much for us! Super awesome place to eat even if you don't enjoy gyros like me :)
- Beware bar time. Shit gets really real really fast.
- Pro tip: order a regular gyro with extra pita. Lots of meat and extras make it a large meal!
- The bathroom is filled with fecal matter.
- Best gyros in town!
- Try the gyros
- Credit now accepted
- Stealing the cucumber sauce is nearly impossible
- The owner of this place is THE BEST OWNER ever. Just gave my sons free custard cones last week when we went. I'll take a gyro with extra onions please!
- I love this place but the spinach pie not so good
- Damn good veggie pita
- Try the spinach pie! Make sure you cover it with tons of cucumber sauce! Also, it heats up wonderfully!
- Get the fish fry. You probably won't be disappointed.
- Mexicans can cook the shit out of Greek food, this is one of milwaukee's greatest food spots. Bring cash! No cards accepted.
- For two people or one really hungry person get a gyro platter and an extra pita for two delicious gyros!
- Go to OG's & get the gyros platter. Then eat it middle-eastern style, everything inside the pita.
- Best gyro I've ever had. Every time I'm in Milwaukee I make a point to come here.You get enough meat to just get an extra pita and now you have two gyros!
- The gyros are awesome