The Oak Room at The Plaza Hotel
Hotel Bar, Cocktail
$ $ $
- The circa-1907 chandelier depicts a barmaid among clusters of grapes, harkening back to the spaces original use: a men-only barroom.
- One of the nicest bars in NYC. A must do.
- This Plaza Hotel bar is a bit of classic New York (Cary Grant went there in North by Northwest) and features fetching murals of Central Park in winter by Everett Shinn.
- Gossip Girl, Season 4: Blair and Chuck go to a Bar Mitzvah (Episode: 422)
- Simply lovely.
- Mad Men Season 1: "Red in the Face", Don and Roger have a drink here where Roger gripes about his family life, noting his wife stopped cooking.
- Make sure you hit the bar & get a cocktail. !
- Go to The Oak Bar, in The Oak Room at the Plaza in NYC and have a Champagne Cocktail.
- One of our favorite places in NYC, not just for the historic atmosphere, innovative food or the classic drinks; but also for the great branding done by Michael Beirut and Pentagram. Nice details.
- Delicious yorkshire pudding!
- Gossip Girl: Lily plays a trick on Russell (Episode: 416)
- champagne for my real friends real sham for my fake friends
- Like a princess, i love!
- Great place to come after finishing up lines of coke and lots of hookers. Winning!
- Brunch :)
- If you haven't tried the lobster pot pie, you're losing. Period.
- Until very recently women cocktailing alone were perceived to be escorts...
- Great spot! The American cuisine is delish.
- Lots of great food and lovely to see!
- Imagino que vcs nunca imaginaram