Oak Hill Bar & Grill
Sports Bar, Bar, Restaurant
2835 18th St S
Birmingham, AL 35209
- Never had a bartender skimp on our booze per drink ratio-be sure to give them a good tip!
- The Shrimp PO Boy with a side of Gumbo is my favorite. The patty Melt is good too.
- Cozy little joint to have a nice relaxing drink during the week.
- James knows what's up
- Fun pub, great live music
- Fried green tomatoes and tomato and cucumber salad
- BBQ chicken with white sauce!
- Local bar of Homewood. Also good lunch specials. Quick, easy, and laid back.
- Along with The Red Lion, this is Homewood's local bar. Be sure to get the chips and cheese appetizer with your beers in the evening.
- Great local bar, great lunch specials, good prices. Feels like a Cheers type place.
- Happy hour/ 4-7, $2.50 domestics, $3.50 imports.