New American, American, Breakfast
$ $ $
- Outdoor seating for the pink moment is the best
- Chicken corn chowder. Fish special of the day.
- Breakfast spot in the Ojai Valley Inn and spa. No cheap but a very nice place to sit outside and enjoy breakfast. Celebrity spotting not uncommon either.
- That's it.
- Eating outside is lovely. The brussel sprouts are a fab starter or side. Our table devoured then. Great service. We all loved our meals & we were 8 people
- Make sure you sit outside even in winter
- My favorite restaurant at the Inn. They are closed on Sundays for dinner. My favorite dish was their Bulgar and quinoa salad.
- Excellent Sunday brunch buffet
- Best breakfast and coffee
- Best huevos ranchos