NZ's Bar & Grill
1022 Michigan Ave
Sheboygan, WI 53081
- The chips are crunchy & delicious!
- Awesome food!
- Jason, who is one of the owners and operates the bar is a former favorite bartender from Pine Hills Country Club. Drinks are good. Food menu is very upscale for a local bar. Try it!
- The Sheboygan Club sandwich is the best on the menu!
- Tip the bar tenders in quarters!
- Has a good atmosphere. Low key drinking to the left of the door. Oh and they make weak drinks.
- Had the mussels and they were great. Ask for the bread not to be toasted. Gets very hard.
- The beer is pretty good here
- the food is amazing.. you haven't had beer battered cheese nuggets.. until you've had them at NZ's..
- Must try a Bloody Mary!!!!!
- Jason is the best bar manager! Walleye sandwich was so tasty!
- Great drinks, good people, great fun!