140 S 11th St (btwn Walnut and Sansom)
Philadelphia, PA 19107
- Some of the best slices in Philly. Thin crust
- The most authentic NY-style pizza in the metro-Philly area. Good prices for slices but drinks are super overpriced with no free refill.
- Authentic New York accents
- Pizza here is delicious!
- Solid cheap pizza. Great name.
- I give this place 3 slices out of 5.
- Place is great, the family that runs it are the nicest people always super friendly. Get the red top pizza you cannot possibly go wrong.
- Chicken Cheese steak - decent bit pricey.
- From new york so I had to try their pizza it was good and the place was nice inside had all new York memorabilia and pictures on the wall. The staff was nice young besides the owner.
- Red top is great. The crust is chewy and crisp perfect balance. Has a great flavor as well. I got a fresh made pie. Because I don't care for the reheated slices at any pizza place. Def return here!
- late night: chicken parm wrapped in pizza dough!