Nyack Beach State Park
698 N Broadway
Upper Nyack, NY 10960
- They are presently doing construction and the lower level is not accessible by car
- Closes at dusk, which is a shame because watching the sunset is beautiful and then staying longer for the city lights is spectacular. Too bad cops patrol here and ruin the beautiful moment.
- There are picnic tables and grills, stunning views and if you take the road up instead of straight ahead, a beautiful and quiet plateau to lay in the grass and/or play games.
- Don't run at night
- Dogs on leashes allowed. They have poop bag dispensers and also a little water fountain for the doggies at the beginning of the trail!
- Just to clarify they charge everyday in the summer $6 per car.
- enjoy the sunset
- beautiful place for a picnic or BBQ, or just for a walk. admission is free except on weekends during the summer months they charge $5 per car.