- Love for Breakfast, Like for Lunch but always good food...
- Nice people, love the buffalo chicken cheesesteak. Definitely try this place out!
- For lunch, salads like country apple with blue cheese and marinated chicken ($7.95) and hearty sandwiches like the oven-roasted turkey melt, topped with stuffing and cranberry mayo ($7.95), satisfy.
- Really good food. I came from the city which has. Tons of good places and I must say their breakfast is delicious. Try the pancakes
- Actually became diabetic while eating the cinnamon bun pancakes.
- Carrot cake French toast
- California Eggs Benedict are fantastic!
- Love their tuna melt. The bacon and cheese omelette is great. Staff is friendly and service is quick. Highly recommended
- Wedding soup was excellent. Best fish tacos I've had in a long time!
- Breakfast is the best and the staff is amazing!
- Donnie and Maureen are the bomb. Can't beat the endless ingredients omelette for 7.99
- Nice staff and great, downhome food. They do it your way.