Music Venue, Entertainment, Concert Hall
700 E Main St (Downtown Mall)
Charlottesville, VA 22902
- Fridays After Five. Free music. After 5 p.m. on Fridays. Accessible via free trolley...always good tunes, drink, eat and company.
- Check out Fridays After Five during the summer
- The Pavilion has great shows and hosts Fridays After Five. Eat at the Downtown Mall before going to the show.
- Genuinely enjoyed this venue for a concert. Very friendly staff and the beverage selection was quite nice.
- Leave your Swiss army knife in the car.
- Great place to see Obama speak
- Awesome place for entertainment!
- Great place to eat lunch when the weather is nice.
- If you only have general seating, sit on the conrete wall so you can stand above the crowd!
- Don't miss the cask garden!
- Dave Matthews...nuff sed
- If you ever saw Jabber Jaws growing up, this place looks like the giant clamshell their band would perform in. Thankfully, no Three Stooges-esque sharks lurk here.
- Need cash for booze! They will let you re-enter! Hit up the atm!
- Whooptie Shuttle also picks up from here, $3 to anywhere downtown, on The Corner, or on Grounds. 434.249.8294!
- There are really no bad seats here, great venue
- Free music. Need to get a wristband and buy tickets to get beer. Amazing venue. Easy to get caught up people watching.