191 Grand St (btw Mott & Mulberry Sts)
New York, NY 10013
- We tried to claim our prize (20% off) and they didnt accept it!
- For $10 you can get a personal pizza, pasta or panini with a glass of wine.
- I do recommend it. Great pizza and friendly staff.
- This place blows. Service sucks. Food sucks. Everything sucks.
- The best lemon cello in little italy!
- Should have read the other tips/reviews before sitting down. "no Chardonnay," but they brought it to the lady behind me. Screwed up both orders at our table. Not even close! Byeeeee!!!
- The service here is horrible. Waiter made a mistake on the order and then blamed us. The waiters barely pay you any mind. If you're reading this, get up and walk out!!!
- The worst service ever!! Please go any other at same street!
- Waiter spilled water on me before I even ordered. I think he mumbled sorry, and then he said, "Well it's just water you know?" Bad sign, I'm thinking.
- Service was horrible sat for fifteen minutes without being waited on and the place wasn't even busy walked back and will never return
- $10 lunch specials - pizza, pasta or panini and a glass of wine!
- I came for the dinner special and really wasn't disappointed. My pasta dish was fantastic and so was my wine. I don't really have much to say about the service since I only really needed them once.
- Attentive staff and affordable prices make Novella a standout among other Italian restaurants on Grand Street.
- You don't spoil italian cuisine so easy )) no matter Little Italy is not italian any more, you can eat good here.
- We had great service, and the food was good as well; I recommend the rice balls
- Not dirty but so tiny restroom
- Tartufa de chocolate dos deuses... Preo justo e bom atendimento.
- Amazing pizza and calamari!! The service was amazing.
- Delicioso, precios comodos, buen servicio y muy rapidos
- We sat outside on the patio on the middle of the San Genero feast. It was lovely.