Tapas, Molecular Gastronomy, New American
121 S Tejon St (btwn Vermijo & Colorado)
Colorado Springs, CO 80903
- Food is divine and the atmosphere is fantastic. You'll want to stay for dessert.
- Come down and see Frank the bartender, he's awesome :-)
- Ask for RB as your waiter when you arrive. She is amazing, knowledgeable and treats her regulars with class.
- Sweet potato fries are YUMMY! Also Saturday afternoons you can bring your dog to the patio to play. Just be cautious when you're eating.. you'll be surrounded!
- "The experience" is quite the great experience! Give it a go.
- Free parking underground at the plaza of the rockies. Enter from Colorado
- Try the Shirmp Spicy Bowl - #Shirmp.. hearty greens, garlic, chilies, peanuts, & cliantro.
- Don't order the steak!! They
- Postachos. Eat them.
- The wings are delicious
- The white sangria and food are amazing. If you work in the Alamo Building or Plaza you receive a 10% discount! Awesome!
- Why is it so addicting?
- Todd is a great bartender. So far I would recommend everything I have tried.
- I've tried everything on the menu and the only thing I don't care for are the duck wings. Anything the chef puts on the menu turns out to be magic! Fun to my head....French Pear martini & cauliflower
- Get the spicy lentil and coconut curry soup. We also enjoyed the green chili and pork burger and the house salad with the works!
- It has a nice atmosphere, but their mac&cheese was so-so. I wasn't overly impressed by their food, but the blueberry sangria was delicious!
- Pork green chili fries are amazing!
- Chicken and waffles....yum
- Small plates, easy to share. Ask to use less spices.
- Best scallops I've ever had.