Norton Audubon Hospital
1 Audubon Plaza Dr (Poplar Level Rd)
Louisville, KY 40217
- This is a fun place to go if you're sick or like broke a leg or something.
- Bad at giving IV lines and correct prescription dosages. Great teeth though. My nurses had super fresh breath.
- Broth, like no other broth, best clear liquid diet in the city, and the jello is super wiggly and divine to boot! A very, religiously moving experience.
- Check and make sure that YOU are suppose to get a cat scan before going with the tech!!!
- There's no better place in Louisville for stellar heart care.
- Try the black bean burger in the cafeteria--it's terrific, it's big, & it's not expensive. Side dishes are mostly good, but the green beans, though pretty, are 100% tasteless. Amazing array of drinks,
- I dig this joint. I had a head bleed and the ER staff and the Med-surg floor were really responsive and nice. Three days in ANY hospital is too much but Audubon made it almost enjoyable.
- This hospital has the most amazing staff ever. They are kind and incredibly receptive to your needs whether you are the patient or visiting a patient. I wouldn't put my health in anyone else's hands.
- I do not like this hospital!!!!!!!!
- Visiting my Mom after she had her leg amputated. Nice staff.
- Surprisingly enough, a decent cafeteria for a hospital. Try the Indian food!