- The mayor is a bitch.
- They play the Buffalo Sabres games! You can request the audio for the back TVs and they can still play music in the front. Pool table and great beer selection.
- Great bar for watching Buffalo Bills and Sabres games!
- Great sports bar! Bartenders pour heavy, free popcorn, friendly staff and patrons. Just be aware of the mayor...he has a crass mouth.
- The City's ONLY Buffalo bar.
- This is the only dive bar I go to because it's so close to my house. They have a jukebox so you decide the music style. You're in control!! -Mattin Noblia, Top Chef
- Molly and Hooks are the best
- Come for the drinks. Stay for... Uhm... The drinks.
- During football season, North Star shows LSU games on Saturdays and Buffalo Bills games on Sundays.
- The office of Hawkins, ceo of the Day Club.
- Staff can be a little surly, but the overall vibe is relaxed, and the beer selection is pretty fantastic. Look for the photos of boobs on the walls.
- Great local bar. Bomb beers and free popcorn!
- The alcohol. And its a haven for Philadelphians, so pretty much the best place ever.
- Get crowded on weekends during games but pretty friendly crowd. Cant go wrong with the Dark N Stormy
- It can be crowed, due to it's cozy size, but happy hour starts at 1:30 p.m., the drinks are reliable, and pool and popcorn are free. Overall, it's a gem.
- Great neighborhood spot with group of friends.
- Came here on a pub crawl. A small bar, popular with the locals. Good music, nice and friendly staff. Good happy hour deal.
- Nothing really great about the bar itself; it just seems to be a popular gathering point for paid barcrawls.
- Nice place to have some drinks and see a football game
- My mistake, I was looking for the Death Star! Doh! However, I found some nice locals hanging on a Monday (it's always Monday for Stormtroopers) who were friendly; one was totally digging my Dewback!