A great diverse crowd, with a setting that is filled with history, texture and character. Definitley a dive bar, but a lot of fun.There is live music on the weekends, with a $10 cover charge on Friday and Saturday nights.
Dive Bar, Music Venue, BBQ
- Cleanest bathrooms in Atlanta!
- Tell Mudcat, Stacy sent you!!
- Chill place during the day. Loud music at night. If you dig blues jazz and country but don't like covers come any day that's not Friday or Saturday. Sunday is open mic.
- Cory is spelled without an e ;-)
- Great neighborhood dive. Best Blues on the Westside.
- Great live music to dance to, pool tables, dive bar. You have to spend at least 10$ at bar to use a card.
- Fancy, my dear Foursquare app'rs, might not be the best way to describe the nonetheless great time patrons of this local watering-hole are guaranteed to experience. Best deep-root blues & cheap beer!
- Johnny's, with drinks on the dance floor..
- Cheapest drinks in town and great blues and jazz music!
- Enjoy an authentic PBR Tall Boy and some blues
- Nice Billiards atmosphere with Legendary blues, local blues and more blues.
- the band starts playing and the white folk lose control.
- Ask for Lola, and try to be difficult:)
- One of the only real dive bars in Atlanta. Great place.
- Ladies if you're going to Northside make sure you wear a bra that you're willing to donate to the bar.
- Ask corey for one of his world famous mojitos...
- Get the liquor...it's quicker
- beware pickpockets and loose women
- Awesome Jazz and atmosphere!
- Music,pool and PBR!