- Northgate Mall, built in 1950, is the world's first fully-enclosed shopping mall.
- Keep an eye out for the elusive Segway mounted security officers of Northgate.
- New kids' play area at the north end of the mall- mercifully, far away from the food court.
- Park behind the mall- much easier to get in and out
- Join the Mobile Shoppers Club. Text Northgate to 74666. Message and data rates may apply.
- The rumors are true: yes, there is a school above Macy's, and it's called Northgate Middle College. My class had 26 students, total!
- Don't walk behind me. I farted!!
- Currently has free wifi with no login required.
- Older mall. No great shakes.
- It doesnt have a very wide variety of stores,
- Great spot for people watching is just outside the Nordstrom coffee spot.
- Play area for kids
- Still no parking here
- Nothing special about this mall.
- Easy in and out access with lots of places to eat. Great meeting spot for people.
- So crazy at the holidays...
- Busy mall. Lots of nice stores.
- Joe at Journey's is AWEsome. #shoes
- On Sundays no store opens until 11, must be all union workers
- cool mall. There's a coffee shop in here that's really cool too! :)