North Star Steakhouse
$ $ $
1100 NW 25th St
Topeka, KS 66618
- High priced steaks in a really dumpy setting. Why do they tenderize their steaks before cooking?
- My chicken fried steak was a breaded hamburger that was oozing with grease and tasted gross. Bagged lettuce salad in a dirty bowl they don't try very hard.
- Expensive steaks dipped in tenderizer and grilled on a flat grill with gravy that looks like motor oil! Way over priced for a dump!
- The old juke boxes are really cool!
- Bad steaks at HIGH prices, our waitress was a bitch! Save your money and grill at home!
- What a dump! At these prices you would think they could remodel .My steak was tough and tasted funky. HAL
- Love the bacon-wrapped filet medium well with baked potato and a glass of Estancia cabernet. OMG!!
- Try the "Darb" brand new dessert drink!
- The t-bone was amazing. Only 14 tables in restaurant so make reservations.
- The steaks are wonderful! Everybody loves the homemade fries and gravy but the loaded baked potato is tasty too. They normally have a good selection of micro brews.
- Saw the levity players group. Great time!
- The absolute best steakhouse if you can remember how to get there. And I love that on ur b-day u get a free steak. (Steak only & u must show ID for proof for it!)
- Been here twice now and both times have had the BEST steak ever! It's a good steak when you don't need any steak sauce! Hash browns were good too!
- If your steak is crummy, hang out in the bathroom and look for ghosts!
- Free steak on your birthday!
- Don't let the outside scare you off. This is a great place for a steak. Get the Porter or the Copperhead to go with. Either one is a great beer.