North Star Restaurant
15898 Lee Highway
Buchanan, VA 24066
- All home cooking it's all good lol
- Everything lol
- Good food n great breakfast
- Don't go unless your ready to spend 2 hours waiting for breakfast. More like brunch at this point
- Best homecooked eats around. Biscuits and gravy or bust! Be prepared this is a cash only establishment.
- The breakfast chicken biscuit is the best I've ever had. For real. And cheap too. This restaurant is a diamond in the rough.
- Great food, good portions low price
- We love Debbie and her food!
- Cheap and good food if mike is the cook. Best service if Rhonda is the waitress.
- This place is a joke the waitress we had looked like she was lost waited for an hour and still no food that must be why the food is so cheap because they don't spend it on help lol
- Everything. Wish the waiting was alittle better, they seem to cater more to the locals and they make others wait.