The North Star
222 Friend St (btwn Causeway & Valenti Way)
Boston, MA 02114
- Drink PBR. Don't be a pussy.
- This expansive 30-table sports bar from the dudes behind Good Life slings grub like jalapeno sauce-slathered meatloaf sammies, New England lobster rolls, and a Cajun-seasoned Black & Blue burger.
- Magners on tap!!
- Scary bouncers
- Bartenders here are much quicker and friendlier than the greatest bar
- Both the buffalo chicken queso and the pressed Cuban sandwich are things you should try.
- PBRs and Gansetts. Werd.
- Todd B's hair is out of control
- Fuck this place, said I was too drunk, whaaaaat?
- Skating and Drinking....can life get better?
- Don't get the steak tip sandwich its terrible! Otherwise its a casual bar, bartenders are the servers don't expect more than the bare minimum
- Cool spot, great DJ, and tons of TV's to watch the game.
- Loved the shrimp tacos
- The honey buffalo box of chicken is worth a try.
- Lobster rolls and beers!
- The staff is awesome and I have yet to eat anything on the menu that didn't taste amazing
- Great Conor's burger
- Browns backers bar! Does it get any better??
- Buffalo wings were cold.
- Can't say enough how much Dan rocks he puts my Stars game on whenever they are playing.