North Hennepin Community College
Community College, Coffee Shop, Office
7411 85th Ave N
Brooklyn Park, MN 55445
- Parking was horrible. If you're late, you may as well go home
- Parking sucks.
- There are tons of student clubs/organizations that you can be a part of. Take the time to investigate a few because being a member looks great on a college application and job resume.
- Anthropology Club meets Monday from 3:30 to 4:30pm
- Not enough bitches
- Parking is terrible if you have classes that start after 9am.
- Beware the parking lot's pot holes.
- Parking is rough after 8am for morning and afternoon classes.
- Parking lot fills up early.
- This institution has a highly diverse student body.
- Gettin' my community on! Love day show.
- Lights in parking lot would be nice
- Great school to get a start in higher Ed!
- The speed bumps are horrible!
- I hate when your classes get dropped when you don't pay right away
- Have your student ID when you walk in.
- It can be hard to find a spot by an outlet so you can plug in a laptop or cell phone.
- Since you're close to North Hennepin Community College, why not stop in? Now might be the right time to go to or go back to college. Learn more at http://www.nhcc.edu/Audience/FutureStudent.aspx. J
- They open at 6:30 am to 10:30 pm!