60 Institute Rd
Burlington, VT 05408
- Vermont resident parking: $6; Non-resident: $8. You can park at BHS when school is not in session.
- Spring - Hit up the college scene as if it were right out of a American Pie movie.. .insanity
- Water is almost 80 degrees, so watch out for blue-green algae. Also the far right part of the beach is owned by Rock Point- you need special permission to be on that part of the beach. Don't trespass!
- Calm and peaceful place
- The sand, sunsets and the view of the Adirondack Mountains.
- Go kayaking! And if you're a student, you pay $6 to get into the beach.
- A new snack bar just opened, have yet to try it out, but here's their menu, as of 6/14/13
- Far end has SUP & kayaking. Kelp to the right and you can jump off some nice rocks into Champlain
- Go to the far end. The seasons gets wicked hot be careful.
- Come during a frigid day (below 5 degrees) and see the lake "steam"
- If you are going in the water.. Just run and dive.. If you take your time the cold water will drive you mad.