North Little Rock, AR
- North Bar has great food and a very attentive helpful staff! And options to eat gluten free!!! Yea!
- Jackie's taco shells were jumbo cilantro lime shells. She said they were delicious !
- My friend had Fish Tacos (3 jumbo shells with lettuce,tomato,onion,tilapia,..) served with in her case, sweet potato fries and water. She loved it.
- I ordered my burger without the sauce & cheese and asked for mustard instead. It was just as fantastic and HUGE with wonderful fries (I ordered regular). I also had a Coke for a great meal !
- It's located in the same shopping center as 1/2 of 1/2 .
- Fried brussel sprouts, blueberry bacon burger, the trifecta, fish tacos, salmon salad... All amazing! Will definitely be back, repeatedly.
- Omg...brussel sprouts are AMAZING. Blueberry Bacon Buger was huge, tons of bacon and American cheese cooked to perfection! Other greats: salmon salad, the Trifecta & fish tacos! New fav!
- All the burgers. Shrimp. Fried brussle sprouts. Local brews.
- The fried brussel sprouts are to die for, the ranch blasted fries are unbelievable, and the crispy chicken nachos are next level. They also have fun specials like the donut burger. Love this place!
- Everything is good and expertly cooked! Great place for gluten sensitive people with a dedicated grill and fryer!!!
- The Trifecta Burger. It has a beef burger, grilled chicken breast, bacon, provolone, aioli sauce. It comes with either regular or sweet potato fries.