- Kids under 6 free admission
- One of the best places to visit in Oslo!
- Geleneksel norvec evlerini, noel zamani ise geleneksel el sanatlarini gorebilirsiniz... Sehirdeki tek tarihi ahsap kilise "stavkirke" bu acik hava muzesinde sergilenmektedir!
- It's a hike from town- bus 30- so make it worth your while- then take the ferry back
- Maybe the only museum where you may shout
- Amazing collection of buildings from all over Norway. Great for young families. Some animals to look at, and rides in a horse and cart.
- - . . 30, .
- Both the old and modern village are truly awesome! It is perfect also to make a picnic in a sunny day. Free with the Oslo Pass.
- Just awesome place! You must visit it ))
- Get there before 3pm to see the interior exhibits.
- Real buildings from each decade. From stone-age to the 70`s
- Dont but ticket here, it will cost you 160 NOK, but if you go to the Viking Ships museum first, the ticket for both Viking Ships museum and the Norse Folkmuseum cost 100 NOK, youll save yourself 16
- Best of Norways open air museums
- Quite a lot too see outside, be ready to walk.
- It's a must see in Oslo, it really worth it :-D
- If youre a history buff, youll like this place. Otherwise, its alright. They have an old Norse Church in the back though!
- Traditional houses of Norway, well place you should visit this place
- The Selbu mittens exhibitions was very nice
- Open air museum
- Came here just 2 hours before the closing; if I knew how excellent here, Id come in the morning and spend my at least 4 hours here!